Fit laundry almost anywhere with the 4.3 cu. ft. small space dryer. This 24″ compact dryer installs virtually anywhere thanks to its ventless, space-saving design. With features like the Wrinkle Shield™ Option and Refresh Cycle that help keep laundry day moving, you’ll be able to dry clothes fast and efficiently in this compact ventless dryer.
At Whirlpool, advanced performance means getting great results while using less water and energy. Their ENERGY STAR qualified appliances to deliver eco-efficient operation that exceeds the toughest government standards. Whirlpool is dedicated to making guesswork a thing of the past. Every detail is attended to. Every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want-easier, faster and smarter.
- This compact small space dryer has the capacity to fit your clothes while still being able to fit your living space.
- Install almost anywhere with Our Most Space-Saving Front Load Pair Available.
- The ventless design and compact 24″ width of the dryer makes it easy to fit laundry into tight quarters.
- Save energy and help reduce utility costs with our Energy-Efficient Small Space Dryer Technology.
- The ventless design with condensing technology recycles air and captures moisture inside the unit instead of using an outside exhaust vent, so you can dry clothes more efficiently.
- Dry a small load of cotton items in under an hour with increased temperatures, so clothes are ready when you’re on a tight schedule.
- Help keep wrinkles from setting into clean, dry fabrics with the Wrinkle Shield™ Option.
- It keeps clothes tumbling for up to 2-1/2 hours after the cycle ends or until you open the door.
- Help release wrinkles from clean, dry clothes so they’re ready to wear without needing to be rewashed.
- Simply add a wet towel or clothing item to a small load before running the cycle.
- Baffles help clothes tumble freely instead of getting stuck against the drum, providing a thorough dry for both small and large loads.
- Help protect dryable wool fabrics from damage with the Wool Cycle that evaporates water faster, reducing drying time.
- Thoroughly dry blankets and bedding with the Bulky Items Cycle.
- Reduced temperatures provide the right dryness for delicate loads.