30″ Convection Microwave Hood – RVMHC
In addition to the features in the microwave oven, the Viking Convection Microwave Hood offers real convection cooking to brown and crisp evenly. It even preheats for baking perfection.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen – even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It’s enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn’t sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion’s sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn’t see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn’t a chore – it’s an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don’t have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
- Instant sensor settings for cooking, reheating foods, and popping popcorn.
- Add-A-Minute adds one minute of extra cooking time with the touch of a button.
- Child lock safety feature locks the control panel to prevent unwanted operation.
- Built-in exhaust system.
- 300 CFM.
- Unit shipped assembled to recirculate.
- May also be vented out the rear or vertically.
- Recommended for use with 30″ wide ranges and 30″ wide cooktops.
- Convection microwave cookbook (on CD) comes standard with unit.
- Four convection settings:
- Manual Convection Setting Option
- Low Mix Bake and High Mix Roast settings offer use of convection heat to seal and brown outside of foods while using microwave energy to ensure the interior is cooked.
- Interior light.
- 1.1 cu. ft. oven capacity.
- 13″ diameter turntable.
- Three-year full – complete unit.
- Lifetime limited – stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited – magnetron tube.
- Ninety-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and products purchased and installed in Mexico and the Caribbean on or after April 1, 2013.
- Excludes Cuba, Dominican Republic, and Haiti.
There are no reviews yet.