Equipped with 15,000 BTU Pro sealed burner system and an 18,500 BTU TruPower Plus™ burner on select models custom gas rangetops deliver the ultimate in performance. The VariSimmer™ setting and SureSpark™ Ignition System ensure perfect temperature control even at the most delicate settings. Exclusive stainless steel knobs and included island trim add a subtle dash of style to any kitchen.About Viking
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen – even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It’s enough to turn any cook into a chef. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
- The TruPower Plus™ front burner on select Custom Series rangetops lets you cook like a pro with 18,500 BTUs of professional power.
- Combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature setting.
- The VariSimmer™ Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures.
- Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
- Ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should the burners extinguish any time while cooking.
- Lights accent the control panel and illuminate knobs