This non-vented condensing (ductless) 115V washer/dryer comes in a classic white finish. The stainless steel drum offers a generous 2.7 cu.ft. capacity to accommodate larger laundry loads than previous versions of this unit. The front-loading design features a large, easy-to-open glass door and pull-out dispenser for detergent, pre-wash, and fabric softener. A combination digital and dial control panel with a large LCD readout makes it easy and intuitive to operate this unit.
The SPWD2202W includes 16 wash programs to ensure all fabrics receive the proper treatment. Settings include specialized programs for cotton, permanent press with de-wrinkling, heavy duty, bulky/large loads, sportswear, babywear, wool, delicates, and more.A “Sanitize” cycle allows the washer to use higher temperatures for smaller loads, while a “Quick” setting is ideal for washing small loads in less time. For improved maintenance, this combo includes a “tub clean” cycle. Five spin speeds up to 1300 RPM help to provide the right level of spin for each dry cycle. This unit offers the choice of four temperature settings and three soil levels, as well as a memory function (“My Cycle”) for added convenience.
With its quality performance, large capacity, and attractive design, the SPWD2202W brings true value and efficiency to laundry in space-challenged settings.
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry’s largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
- Washes up to 15 lbs. and dries up to 7.7 lbs. in one cycle.
- Durable interior holds up load after load.
- Digital readout allows you to keep track of each cycle.
- Pull-out compartment for prewash, regular detergent, and fabric softener.
- Ideal for daily cotton articles such as sheets, pillowcases, and basic cotton fabric.
- Adds extra time for best results on large loads.
- Perfect for active gear.
- Allows you to ensure silk material gets a thorough but safe cleaning.
- Gentle cleaning for wool textiles labeled “machine wash”.
- Ensures the best cleaning for children’s clothing.
- Great for washing a small load quicily.
- Best for preventing stains from setting in fabrics.
- Utilizes hot air to wash clothing or dry a single a piece of fabric.
- Sanitary wash cycle lets you run the machine at an extra high temperature to help sterilize the drum interior.
- High spin speed helps to reduce drying time and save energy.
- Four temperature settings allow more versatility in washing.
- Extra wash cycle is great for treating tough stains.
- Allows you to time your laundry for the ideal finish time.
- Adds an additional rinse cycle to your wash load.
- During a wash, you can select this function to add a garment to the load after it has been activated.