SUMMIT’s FF412ESADA brings an ENERGY STAR qualified performance to a compact refrigerator-freezer specially designed with an ADA compliant counter height of 32 inches.
The counter height line of FF412ESADA refrigerators has a conveniently slim 18.75″ width for an easy fit in any office, apartment, hotel, or any other setting with limited space. The door is reversible for versatile placement. This unit is designed for freestanding use.
Inside, the FF412ESADA uses automatic defrost to lower user maintenance in both the refrigerator and freezer section. Adjustable wire shelves, door storage, and a produce drawer make storage simple inside the 3.6 cubic-foot interior.
The FF412ESADA units are built in North America and come with a proven history of reliability and customer satisfaction. Additional choices are available with stainless steel doors, and this same unit with white exterior trim comes in black – the FF433ESADA series.
- 32″ height for use in ADA compliant settings
- ENERGY STAR qualified with a more efficient system for lower energy use.
- Compact size with a slim 19″ width fits well in hotels and offices.
- Door storage provides ample room for large bottles.
- Save time and energy with automatic defrost.
- Made in North America.
- Rearrange the refrigerator space to fit any sized item or remove shelves for simple clean-up.
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in lower slide drawer.
- Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access.
Design and Installation
- Rated by the DOE to perform with more efficiency than standards require.
- 32″ height for use in settings complying with ADA guidelines for lower counter height.
- Less than 19″ wide for an easy fit.
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
- User-reversible door swing for added flexibility.
- Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management.
- No-frost system simplifies maintenance.
- Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals.
There are no reviews yet.