This Summit Energy Star Qualified Refrigerator-Freezer is under 24-inch wide and 60-inch high for an easy fit in space-challenged kitchens. With a 9.9 cu. ft. interior, it offers plenty of frost-free storage for your kitchen needs. This model has a white exterior finish with reversible doors and design to meet ADA guidelines for accessibility. It comes with adjustable spill-proof glass shelves, two clear crispers, door gallon storage, digital temperature, and automatic interior light; the freezer compartment features a dial thermostat, two-door shelves, and an adjustable wire shelf. This unit is perfect for smaller kitchen spaces.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry’s most comprehensive collections of ADA-compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average electricity cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
- 9.9 cu. ft. interior offers generous storage in a slim fit.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Wire shelf includes several glide positions to best suit your storage.
- Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access.
- The lower refrigerator door shelf can hold gallon-sized containers.
- Twin crisper drawers offer the ideal storage conditions for produce, helping you to keep your fruits and vegetables separated.
- Easy electronic controls let you manage the interior temperature at the touch of a button.
- Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
- User-reversible door swing for added flexibility.
- Limited space is no problem for their thin-line models, designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots.
- No-frost convenience for reduced user maintenance.
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
- Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations.
- Unit’s height and control location meet guidelines for ADA compliant refrigeration.
- Rated by the DOE to perform with more efficiency than federal standards require, saving your unit energy and you on higher utility costs.
There are no reviews yet.