Summit’s ENERGY STAR qualified collection of compact refrigerator-freezers offers uniquely sized units with energy efficient performances.
Made in North America, the CP351W is a counter height two-door refrigerator-freezer just under 19″ wide. It features a classic white textured finish and reversible doors for added convenience. This unit is designed for freestanding use.
Inside, the CP351W utilizes a dual evaporator system to separately cool the auto defrost refrigerator section and manual defrost zero degree freezer compartment for an improved overall performance. The refrigerator includes an adjustable shelf, large crisper drawer, and door storage for tall bottles. The generously sized freezer section includes a large door shelf for easy storage.
The CP351W is ENERGY STAR qualified with an efficient performance designed to save on utility costs and energy usage. With its unique size and quality design, this unit is ideal for college dorms, small apartments, offices, and other settings in need of a reliable, energy efficient compact refrigerator-freezer.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
19″ Undercounter Top Freezer Refrigerator
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes, and remove the shelf for easy clean-up.
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing it in a convenient slide drawer.
- Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access.
- Automatically illuminates when the refrigerator door is opened.
- Frozen food and ice cream stay safe and free of freezer-burn in the low temperature freezer compartment.
- Combines an automatic defrosting refrigerator with a static manual defrosting freezer to minimize maintenance while protecting freezer contents.
- Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management.
Design and Engineering
- Limited space is no problem for Summit’s thin-line models, designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots.
- Rated by the Dept. of Energy to perform with more efficiency than federal standards require, saving energy and on utility costs.
- User-reversible door swing for added flexibility.
- One of the few two-door refrigerator-freezer units of its size in the industry.
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
There are no reviews yet.