Speed Queen’s stack washer/dryer brings an innovative stacked concept that takes up half the floor space that a conventional washer and dryer does when situated side by side. The freestanding soft mount design can be installed on all floor types or levels. Both washer and dryer have the same hookups and connections as a standard washer and dryer. No additional plumbing or electrical change is needed. Speed Queen’s stack washer/dryer combines heavy-duty construction with reliable operation proven to stand the test of time. They’re designed with fewer moving parts for one reason: so you’ll face fewer maintenance problems and less wear and tear down the road. Front-load products have met every design standard to be 100% ADA compliant.
About Speed Queen
At Speed Queen, they’ve always felt their measure is equal parts quality, technological innovation, and time-tested performance. Dating back to 1908, they have been continually focused on improving their manufacturing processes and coin-operated laundry equipment.
- Accommodate large loads, saving you time and energy.
- Gives you the freedom to manage laundry your way with the power to achieve unmatched levels of revenue.
- Provides users with additional cycle choices while offering new options to help lower operating costs and incorporates tools and options to increase revenue.
- Light, Medium, Heavy, Normal, Perm Press, and Delicates/Bulky.
- High, Medium, Low, Delicate, and No Heat.
- Choose from 11 cycles that accommodate every load type.
- Eliminate interrupted wash cycles and out-of-balance loads.
- It works to reduce vibrations and noise, minimizes machine wear and tear, and eliminates the need for an out-of-balance switch.
- Gentler on your clothes and ensures long-lasting, dependable performance.
- Easy to clean.
- Giving residents the ability to check machine availability and remaining cycle times at their convenience.
- Industry-leading 1200 RPM spin speed exerts 440 G-force extraction.
- Removes more moisture from each load, helping to minimize dry times and lower utility costs.
- Redesigned to offer separate compartments for pre-wash detergent, wash detergent, bleach, and fabric softener.
- Extra-wide 15 1/2″ door opening and 180° door swing.
- Industry’s largest door opening 2.06 sq. ft.
- Helps create a more welcoming environment for customers.
- ADA Compliant
- Integrated meter case
- Large capacity meter case standard