Speed Queen’s stack washer/dryer brings an innovative stacked concept that takes up half the floor space that a conventional washer and dryer does when situated side by side. The freestanding soft mount design can be installed on all floor types or levels. Both washer and dryer have the same hookups and connections as a standard washer and dryer. No additional plumbing or electrical change is needed. Speed Queen’s stack washer/dryer combines heavy-duty construction with reliable operation proven to stand the test of time. They’re designed with fewer moving parts for one reason: so you’ll face fewer maintenance problems and less wear and tear down the road. Front-load products have met every design standard to be 100% ADA compliant.
About Speed Queen
The Speed Queen brand is a very unique brand because they concentrate on the production of laundry appliances only. There is no brand more committed to cleaning and laundry than Speed Queen, and they do it better than everyone. Speed Queen is firm believers in the need for appliances to be made using very strong parts. While other appliance manufacturers produce their washers and dryers with plastic, Speed Queen makes use of commercial-quality metal components for all their machines.
- Fewer loads, less time in the laundry room, and more time doing the things you love.
- The 7.0 cubic foot super capacity means loads from small to extra-large can be dried efficiently and effectively.
- Delivers a truly premium experience to residents.
- From intuitive soft-touch buttons that walk them through cycle options to multiple actuations (coin, card, mobile) for payment flexibility, this control gives residents the wash and dry options they want, and the revenue potential managers desire.
- Features superior meter case-to-top attachment for theft and vandalism protection.
- Giving residents the ability to check machine availability and remaining cycle times at their convenience.
- Provides you with real-time information about vend errors, notifies you when a service need arises, and allows you to remotely vend a machine.
- For long-lasting performance.
- Industry-leading 1200 RPM spin speed exerts 440 G-force extraction.
- Won’t corrode, chip, crack or pit in normal use, all while keeping your clothing snag-free.
- Main Wash Detergent, Liquid Bleach, Fabric Softener, and Pre-Wash Detergent.
- Located on the right side of the dispenser drawer.
- Easy to clean and secure.
- Industry’s largest door opening 2.06 sq. ft.
- Helps create a more welcoming environment for customers.
- Large Capacity Meter Case Standard
- Extra-wide 15 1/2″ door opening and 180° door swing Dryer
- ADA Compliant
- ENERGY STAR® Certified