The Vivio 150GC is a professional grade garment steamer that is suitable for commercial or home use. The steam works by softening the fibers, allowing the fabric to relax. Wrinkles quickly disappear, leaving a finished and attractive look to your clothes.
BUY IT ONCE, BUY THE BEST
There are a lot of choices in fabric steamers, but the Vivio’s unique combination of quality components, construction quality and simplicity make it an obvious choice for both pros and homeowners.
Vivio Professional Garment Steamer with Heavy-Duty Metal Steam Head
- Like a car’s engine, the heating element in a fabric steamer is the most important single component. Brass is the best material for the rigors of day-to-day use, and is more durable and resistant to scale build up than aluminum.
- An anti-spill cap prevents water from spilling when you turn the bottle over. The Vivio 150GC also has a full one-gallon water capacity.
- The 150GC has a cast aluminum metal steam head with a “stay cool” wood handle. The 150GC head can simulate a steam iron when touching up creases on a sleeve or trousers reaching a temperature of 180°F.
- To build a steamer that is tough enough for commercial use, you need to use better parts. That’s why Reliable uses heavy-duty brass fittings throughout.
- Reliable’s non-marking easy roll casters are made to withstand the day-to-day use in a retail-clothing store.
- Steam head and handle are lightweight and angled just right to alleviate wrist strain.
- Everything you need to get started steaming is included in the box. Quick and easy to assemble.
- Super-Flex PVC steam hose
- Steam temperature 203°F
- Head temperature 180°F
- Automatic shut-off
- Power indicator light
- Thermal fuse