The 3000IS is the perfect entry level ironing system for those looking for a compact, professional quality product. Using higher grade components including an all stainless steel outer shell, the 3000IS is the perfect choice for those looking for a robust and simple ironing station package.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE STEAM
The 3000IS excels at producing quality, dry, pressurized steam. Pressurized steam is the fastest and most efficient way of ironing. It allows the fibers of the fabric to be softened quicker, with the weight and heat of the iron laying the fibers down flat. This creates the crisp and clean finish required by professionals.
3000IS Professional Iron System
- The thermostat reset system is the ultimate protection for your investment, automatically shutting-off the heating element when the water is low.
- The 2100IR iron with 6′ steam hose is lightweight (3.9 lb.), comfortable (cork handle), and uses the same high standard parts (thermal fuse, thermostat) that has made it the #1 choice of professionals.
- The 3000IS has 4 safety systems including a pressure switch, probe safety thermostat on the heating element, safety cap with safety valve, and a low water indicator.
- The 3000IS’s iron uses an easy to clean aluminum plate with holes at the tip for maximum steam penetration.
- The 3000IS is supplied with a heat resistant silicone-rubber iron pad to rest the iron on. The iron can be safely left on the pad for extended periods of time.
- Made in Italy with strict attention to quality components and construction. Designed to please aesthetically and to go beyond expectations for performance.
- Lifetime product warranty policy applies to all Reliable Corporation pressurized steam boiler tanks.
- 6-cup water capacity
- 1,500W electrical rating (iron and boiler)
- Low water light indicator
- Regular tap water
- 35 PSI, 2.5 bar operating pressure
- 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
- Stainless steel tank and outer casing
- Copper heating element
- Water level stick
- 10-15 minute heat up time
- Up to 2 hours of continuous ironing