The Verve 100SR rotary steam press is a modern take on the Mangle from the past. Made with precision craftsmanship and commercial grade machining in the Czech Republic, the Reliable Verve has firm roots in the centuries old art of pressing. Easy-to-use controls are designed to safely assist beginners and skilled operator alike. This is truly the best in class with a value second to none with variable steam and temperature settings all at a voltage of 120. No need to arrange any electrical work. Plug and go!
Large sheets can be cumbersome and clumsy to press with a regular iron and ironing table. The Verve 100SR takes the hassle out of pressing large items while saving precious time. The 33″ open-end roller can be fed from both sides and will accommodate a wide variety of clothing as well. It is an ideal tool for those with high volume, and large item pressing needs. The steam functions and precise temperature setting options offer an elite level of fabric care and make quick work of large tasks. Press the old-fashioned way – with the ease of Reliable technology.
- Three steam settings to suit a variety of fabric types.
- Five temperature settings for precise fabric care.
- Variable speed control suitable for all skill levels.
- Open-end roller has a dual end feed for added speed and convenience.
- Folds easily for compact storage.
- Acoustic hard water indicator alerts you when water change is needed.
- Spare descaling cartridge included.