The stack washer/dryer is engineered to give laundry facilities the power, efficiency, and durability they need to operate, day after day – all within the floor space of a washer alone. Designed and tested to run 15,000 cycles, with high extraction speeds up to 1,000 RPMs – the washer’s DuraCore Drive System provides an exceptional wash experience and helps cut drying time. Intelligent controls with M-Series Technology allows owners to easily program individual wash cycles for profitability and user experience. Pricing can be uniquely customized by independent cycles or time-of-day – creating more opportunity to generate revenue. Plus, flexible cycle options provide users with the ability to select cycles based on their specific wash needs. Built with TurboVent™ Technology that optimizes drying performance, the super-capacity dryer helps laundry facilities cut utility costs and run with efficiency. Our gas, stack washer/dryer option, is coin drop-ready, ENERGY STAR® qualified, and backed by Maytag brand’s comprehensive 7/5-year warranty.
Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of “Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance.” Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime.
- Designed and tested to run 15,000 cycles.* (*Based on 11-lb. load, 34 min. timed cycle, Heavy Soil)
- A watertight, flexible triple-lip seal with a garter spring helps keep moisture away from the shaft, protecting the premium bearings – while the durable shaft sleeve is designed to reduce shaft wear.
- These components, along with a diecast trunnion, result in more turns over the life of the washer, helping to boost your bottom line.
- Extraction speeds up to 1,000 RPMs help pull water from the load, cutting drying time and increasing turns in both machines over their lives.
- A high speed blower wheel optimizes performance in long vents, while high airflow reduces drying times for a wide variety of loads, increasing efficiency and turns over the life of the machine.
- The large capacity of the 3.1 cu.ft. washer, provides ample room for bulky items, while the extra-large, 6.7 cu.ft. dryer allows for loads to be dried effectively.
- Providing more agitation, hotter water temperatures, and an extra rinse cycle, the PowerWash® Cycle helps end-users get the cleaning performance they expect on even their dirtiest loads.
- High-efficiency technology delivers energy savings without sacrificing cleaning performance. Water is lifted from tub base through baffle holes, then showered through the load during agitation pattern.
- These enhanced controls allow customized setup-each cycle and option can be priced individually or programmed for time-of-day pricing, maximizing revenue.
- Customers have the ability to select a preferred cycle and option based on individual wash needs.
- Additional cycle modifiers, including hotter temperatures or additional rinses, can also be priced individually to further allow control over revenue.
- Advanced Spin Technology helps deliver accurate cycle times and better performance for all load types.
- A six-point suspension features four dampers and two springs, providing better stability for the entire wash unit.
- An accelerometer takes an accurate reading of cabinet vibration and allows the washer to expand on final spin speed limits, optimizing extraction.
- Progressive spin logic creates consistent cycle performance by determining spin speeds ideal for each cycle and load type.
- The pump routine helps reduce unbalanced loads through improved pump performance in the final spin.
- Delivers real-time machine diagnostics to any tablet, computer, or smartphone via our proprietary cloud-based system.
- Management and feedback features offer owners the ultimate in machine control from anywhere they have access to the Internet.
- To maximize revenue, owners have the ability to price each cycle independently. With the addition of the PowerWash® cycle customers can benefit from extra cleaning power with more agitation time, hotter water and extra rinses.
- 6.7 cu. ft. Dryer
- 3.1 cu. ft. Washer
- ENERGY STAR®
- ADA Compliant