No one said laundry day was easy, but LG dryer innovations might just change your mind. It starts with the LG Sensor Dry system that measures the number of moisture levels throughout the cycle and automatically adjusts the drying time. All the more reason to take advantage of the 7.3 cu. ft. extra-large capacity that handles really large loads. You’ll save time and energy.
LG’s philosophy revolves around people, sincerity, and sticking to the fundamentals. It is to understand our customers and to offer optimum solutions and new experiences through ceaseless innovation, thus helping our customers lead better lives.
- Mega Capacity (7.3 cu. ft.) means you have even more room to do laundry in fewer loads.
- Know when it’s time to clean the ducts.
- Ensure great drying & lower utility bills.
- An advanced aluminized alloy coating is added to the steel dryer drum to enhance durability and maintain its luster and attractive finish.
- Help keep nicks and chips at bay so your dryer looks new even after years of use.
- Designed for quiet operation, run the dryer without interrupting naptime or your favorite show.
- The SmartDiagnosis™ feature helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, or with a simple app on your smartphone, helping you minimize costly, inconvenient service calls.
- Normal, Perm Press, Heavy Duty, Bedding, Delicates, Speed Dry (Manual Dry), Air Dry (Manual Dry), and Freshen Up (Manual Dry)
- A built-in sensor detects moisture & auto-adjusts drying time- saving energy with less wear & tear.
- Periodically tumbles dry clothes for up to 3 hours after the cycle is done to help keep wrinkles at bay.
- Precise Temperature Control with Variable Heater
- 3 Minute Installation Check
- End of Cycle Signal
- Reversible Door
- Child Lock
- 4 Way Venting
- 4 Adjustable Legs
- Remaining Time Display/Status Indicator(s)
- CSA Listed
- ENERGY STAR® Certified