Iron-A-Way’s ironing centers are the ultimate in ironing organization. The convenient features all bundled into one location are the storage shelves for ironing agents, a garment bar for hanging multiple items while ironing, a timer that shuts off electricity for safety, and a spotlight shining over the ironing area. Optional add-ons include the hot iron rest that safely holds the active iron while ironing, a premium iron by Maytag, and a narrow sleeveboard for ironing sleeves and other smaller sections of clothing. There are a variety of door finishes to match existing cabinetry, or the standard door, maple veneer, can be stained. The door can also accept metal overlay panels for a more contemporary look.
For more than 53 years, Iron-A-Way Inc. has been manufacturing built-in ironing centers. Today, Iron-A-Way continues its commitment to improve its value to its customers and improve its product line. With a dedication to quality and customer satisfaction, it’s no wonder Iron-A-Way remains the number one manufacturer of built-in-ironing centers.
Deluxe Ironing Center
- The metal ventilated board allows steam to effectively pass through fabrics, keeps the ironing surface dry from condensation, and provides a more even-heated ironing surface.
- Not only a convenient spot to store the iron altogether, it keeps it out of reach when the iron is hot.
- This timer cuts off electricity to the iron once the timer goes off.
- Keep all ironing sprays and other agents on two interior storage shelves.
- The garment bar is helpful when ironing more than one garment. It can hold multiple clothes hangers.
- This spotlight makes it easy to see while ironing.
- The standard door is maple veneer which can be finished and stained to match existing cabinetry, or select from:
- Flat White
- Raised Maple
- Raised Oak
- Raised Pine
- Raised White
- The standard maple veneer door can be ordered, and then multiple metal overlays can be ordered to cover the door.
- Black Metal
- Carbon Metal
- White Metal
- Biscuit Metal
- Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel
- Hot Iron Rest holds the active iron while adjusting garments on the ironing board.
- Maytag Steam Iron heats up in one minute and slides smoothly on the stainless steel ironing plate.
- Sleeveboard is small and narrow, perfect for ironing sleeves or small garments that can’t fit on the main nose of the ironing board.
- Fully Assembled and Ready to Install
- Ironing Board Cover and Pad
- Full Length Piano Hinge
- Built-In Safety Switch
- UL Listed