At 19 inches wide and 34 inches high, GE’s compact refrigerator can fit under the counter with proper ventilation. There is a refrigerator section and also a separate true-freezer compartment. The refrigerator feature glass shelves, a storage drawer, two door bins, and a beverage can holder for your favorite drinks. The freezer features a door bin for smaller items, and there’s also a mini ice cube tray.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2016 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/energy.
- 0.93 cu. ft. freezer capacity gives you room to store frozen foods.
- Automatically illuminates when the fresh-food door is open.
- Provide the ideal storage environment for fruits and vegetables.
- Creates convenient food storage with easy-to-clean shelves.
- Fresh food section is frost-free with a manual defrost freezer.
- Soft drink cans are within easy reach for quick access.
- Small containers and boxes are easy to find in separate door areas.
- Tall bottle storage frees up valuable shelf space.
- Recessed handles make opening and closing the doors simple.