The Logic Vented Dryer focuses on a minimalist appearance with robust and innovative laundry care. The long-lasting stainless steel drum rest on no less than six ball bearings, making the drum and the driving belt run smooth with less noise and an improved lifetime. ASKO dryers are gentler on garments thanks to its Soft Drum™ technology, as they use a one-way tumbling process used in professional dryers. This coupled with the circular indentations with beveled edges also have a cushioning effect that reduces wear and tear on fabrics. With the easy-to-use Lint Trap and the patent-pending Front Filter, you protect the contents of the tumble dryer from lint.
The combination of everyday functionalism, environmental concern, and clean, pleasant lines is the principal hallmark of Scandinavian design – and that of ASKO. The fundamental idea is that carefully designed products should improve people’s quality of life. To distinguish ourselves in a market of cluttered, complex, and voluptuous designs, we aim for soft, humanistic minimalism based on the principle of quiet being the new loud. The key elements of Scandinavian design – understated elegance, high-quality craftsmanship, and natural materials – are reflected in ASKO’s design language.
- Butterfly drying helps to keep your clothes looking new and fresh by making sure clothing is not rubbing together in the machine.
- Save up to four programs to easily access your most used dryer settings.
- Choose to start the drying cycle at a more convenient time, anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours later.
- Select this mode to continue to tumble clothes after the drying cycle is complete.
- Select the program based on the type and remaining moisture of the laundry you wish to dry.
- Audible signal notifies you when the drying cycle is complete.
- Heavy-Duty Construction
- Stack Kit Included
- Time Indicators
- Lockable Control Panel