The S19LWH is a compact refrigerator-freezer sized for easy placement on top of counters. This unit comes in a white finish and has a user-reversible door swing. A factory installed keyed lock ensures added security.
Inside, the manual defrost S19LWH features 1.7 cu. ft. of cold storage. A compact freezer compartment is perfectly sized for ice packs or other small items. A removable wire shelf and two door racks offer convenient options for refrigerated storage. The adjustable thermostat is located on the front to the freezer compartment, making it easy to manage the temperature.
Specially featured for use in clinics, hospitals, and laboratories, the S19LWH is the ideal compact for medical facilities. This unit is not designed for residential applications or vaccine storage. For this unit with more advanced features, see the S19LWHPLUS.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
- Keyed lock ensures a secure interior.
- User-reversible door swing allows for more flexibility in placing the unit.
- Static cooling system.
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access.
- Dial thermostat conveniently located on the door to the freezer compartment for easy temperature management.
- Wire shelf included for storage convenience.
- Sized for easy use on top of counters.
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.