The FF6B7SSHH is a counter height all-refrigerator with a full 5.5 cu. ft. capacity inside a slim 24″ footprint. Designed for freestanding use, this unit has black cabinet with a reversible stainless steel wrapped door. A thin stainless steel handle is mounted horizontally for a modern look.
Inside, the FF6B7SSHH utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation. A unique “hidden” evaporator is set behind the rear wall to create a seamless, easy-to-clean interior that also maximizes shelf space to provide generous storage. Adjustable glass shelves allow users to reconfigure the interior to accommodate a variety of sizes. Additional features include automatic interior lighting, door storage, and a crisper drawer. This unit includes an adjustable dial thermostat.
The FF6B7SSHH is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial establishments and is ENERGY STAR certified as a commercial refrigerator. For a built-in version of this unit, see the FF6BBI7SSHH. For more finish options, browse the entire FF67 Series.
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
- ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7
- The unique 24″ wide models offer full capacity in a slim fit
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Durable design with lasting elegance
- Add sleek style in stainless steel with a horizontal handle at the top
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- SUMMIT’s original “hidden” evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or your food
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won’t hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing it in a convenient slide drawer
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door
- Control your food’s temperature with ease and accuracy
- Pair with FS62 or SCFF55 for a complete refrigerator freezer set
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that’s easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
There are no reviews yet.