The FF6ADA is a 32″ high all-refrigerator with a full 5.5 cu. ft. capacity inside a slim 24″ footprint. Designed for freestanding use, this model has a white exterior and user-reversible door swing.
Inside, the FF6ADA utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation. The unique “hidden” evaporator is set behind the rear wall to create a seamless, easy-to-clean interior. Adjustable wire shelves allow users to reconfigure the interior for optimum storage. Additional features include automatic interior lighting, door storage, and a crisper drawer. This unit includes an adjustable dial thermostat.
With its unique size and quality design, the FF6ADA is ideal for a variety of general purpose applications. For a built-in version of this unit, see the FF6BIADA. For more finish options, browse the entire FF6ADA Series.
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
- 32″ height fits under standard ADA counters.
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
- Simplify appliance care by letting your refrigerator defrost itself.
- SUMMIT’s original “hidden” evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or your food.
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won’t hold a mess in hidden crevices.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer.
- Keep large bottles and condiments right on the door for easy access.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
- Manage your food’s temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
- Units ending in SSTB, SSVH, and SSHH come with wrapped stainless steel doors for durable elegance.
- On stainless steel doors, choose from three styles of stainless steel handles.
- Model names ending in “FR” and “IF” accept custom panels.
- Pair with any FS62ADA freezer for an undercounter set.