– Includes thermometer, lock, and internal fan with gel packs.
– Includes all the features of the PLUS package with a hospital grade cord and temperature alarm with external readout.
– Includes all MED features, plus a factory installed precision digital thermostat.
– Temperature stabilized interior for vaccine storage, plus all the features of the MEDDT package.
Compact All-Refrigerator For Medical, Laboratory, Pharmaceutical and General Purpose Use
SUMMIT’s FF28LWH is a compact automatic defrost all-refrigerator ideally sized for countertop use.
Sized just under 19″ wide and 25″ high, the FF28LWH offers 2.4 cu. ft. of storage capacity in a compact footprint. The interior includes an adjustable wire shelf and flat door liner.
The FF28LWH uses automatic defrost for low maintenance operation, with an adjustable mechanical thermostat conveniently located towards the front for easy access. The reversible door includes a factory installed lock.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry’s largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available in stock.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry’s largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
- Includes thermometer, lock, and internal fan with gel packs.
- Includes all the features of the PLUS package with a hospital grade cord and temperature alarm with external read-out.
- Includes all MED features, plus a factory installed precision digital thermostat.
- Temperature stabilized interior for vaccine storage, plus all the features of the MEDDT package.
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system.
- Ideal size for countertop use.
- Allows the refrigerator to be used as a freestanding model.
- Keyed lock for secure interior.
- Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials.
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelf for simple cleanup.
- Easy clean-up with a one piece liner that won’t hold a mess in hidden crevices.
- User reversible door swing.
- Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
There are no reviews yet.