AccuCold’s FF28LWH is a compact automatic defrost all-refrigerator ideally sized for countertop use.
Sized just under 19″ wide and 25″ high, the FF28LWH offers 2.4 cu. ft. of storage capacity in a compact footprint. The interior includes an adjustable wire shelf and flat door liner.
The FF28LWH uses automatic defrost for low maintenance operation, with an adjustable mechanical thermostat conveniently located towards the front for easy access. The reversible door includes a factory installed lock.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average electricity cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system.
- Ideal size for countertop use.
- Allows the refrigerator to be used as a freestanding model.
- Keyed lock for secure interior.
- Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials.
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelf for simple cleanup.
- Easy clean-up with a one piece liner that won’t hold a mess in hidden crevices.
- User reversible door swing.
- Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.