Fine in performance, this top load washer by Hotpoint features 10 different wash cycles to match all types of laundry care needs. There is a bleach and fabric softener dispenser, and the Deep Rinse option is great when using fabric softener to thoroughly rinse all soap out of clothes. The long-lasting stainless steel finish of the wash tub resists rust and won’t chip, peel or snag clothes. At 700 RPMs, the spin speed is fast and removes water efficiently while also minimizing dry time.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2016 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/energy.
- Long-lasting stainless steel finish resists rust and won’t chip, peel or snag clothes.
- Powerful wash action rotates your laundry for a thorough clean every time.
- Select your preferred load size for the desired water level or let the machine automatically sense the load and add the amount of water needed to ensure great cleaning results.
- When selected, the deep rinse cycle ensures clothes are rinsed of soap residue and fabric softener.
- Automatically operate with wash cycle.
- Know the progress of the wash cycle with just a quick glance.
- Fast spin speeds remove water efficiently and minimize dry time.
- Whites, Heavy, Medium, Light, Delicates, Bulky Items, Drain & Spin